School Rules and Discipline For the Special Attention of Students
- At the first warning bell all must fall into line immediately, for the Assembly.
Pupils are expected to obey the Captains appointed by the school.
- In going from one class-room to another for special subjects, all shall move in
an orderly manner, under the supervision of the Captain.
- Strict regularity, and punctuality, implicit obedience, courtesy in word and deeds,
cleanliness in dress and person and proper care of books and school property are
expected from every pupil.
- Irregular attendance, unwarranted absenteeism, lack of authentic leave application,
habitual lack of interest in school work, stealing, misconduct even outside the
school premises, willful repeated breaches of school regulations are sufficient
reasons for the dismissal of the child from school.
- Pupils are responsible to the school Authorities not only for their conduct in school
but also their general behavior outside. A report of objectionable conduct on the
part of any pupil will make her liable for disciplinary action. Hence misbehavior
in streets and conveyance is liable to the same action.
- The Principal in the interest of the school and without assigning any reason, may
ask parent/guardian to withdraw his child/ward should the child's conduct, behaviour
or influence in the Principal's opinion be in any way detrimental to common good
of the school and its smooth running.
- All Pupils are required to wear the School Uniforms. Neatness in dress and person
should be cultivated by each pupil. Long nails, nail polish, jewellery or the bringing
of the expensive articles to school is strictly prohibited.
- All should be particularly careful NOT TO THROW PAPER, ICECREAM - STICKS etc., any
where in the School Premises. They should use the waste paper baskets and bins specially
provided for the purpose.
- No books or periodicals, other than what is prescribed, may be brought into the
school premises without the express permission of the Principal. Pupils should not
exchange Library books without the permission of the Librarian.
- All are expected to speak English in school. Hindi may be spoken during the Hindi
- Gift to members of the staff or other demonstrations in their honour, require the
previous sanction of the Principal. All pupils are expected to attend all school
functions and meetings.
- Once the children report to school, they must not leave the school premises without
the written permission of the Principal. Those who leave the premises without the
written permission will not be admitted to class on the following day without a
written note from the Principal. The school will not be responsible for the progress
and safety of offenders in this respect.
- Punishment: The Principal is much averse to the use of punishment, but reserves
the right to use this if, in her opinion, it is necessary in the general interest
of the School, discipline or child's character.